|Home > Knowledge > For Non-Muslims > Christianity Exposed:|
101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible
1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
17. How many were the children of Zattu?
18. How many were the children of Azgad?
19. How many were the children of Adin?
20. How many were the children of Hashum?
21. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
23. How many singers accompanied the assembly?
24. What was the name of King Abijahs mother?
25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
|Home > Knowledge > For Non-Muslims > Christianity Exposed|